vrijdag 10 september 2010

Horse Event 2010

Just back from Horse Event!

It was so awesome and i saw some interesting clinics!

There was a dog, who's playing in the Dutch KPN commercial, Ruby is her name! She did some tricks and it was really amazing!


There also were some miniature hores, the smalest is +- 30 CM and the foals of it are like puppy dogs!



It was a nice, learnfull day and i can't wait to work at something like that in Januar 2011!

My placement started to, and i had to ride the jumping horses there! On there was like 1.90 M tall! Scary xD Too bad that he has been sold yesterday! I have some pictures of riding and training!


Training without a sadle
Me on a jumping horse
Again!
From the front
http://www.ruitersportcentrum.nl/manege/

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooooo really cool!

    I love those horses!

    xxx
    Ale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Please don't post any pictures of me on your horse, I will kill you if you do that!!

    I also saw Ruby once and my mother went on the picture with her xD.

    Our mothers are like little children hahahaha.

    You really need to post something again, because it is al little while ago :P.

    xoxo <3 Rachel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen