maandag 6 september 2010

Back to school...

Hello peepz!

Got some nice prices this weekend with my horse, 2 times 3 price! So proud of my horse ♥♥

School started again this morning and after 1,5 hour i was free to go again! My placement start this Wensday and i'm going to a friend of mine tomorrow evening ♥

This friday we are going on a excursion to Horse Event in Deurne (Holland)


Some of my favorite riders are dealing in the competition and i can't wait to see them again!

Edward Gal with Moorlands Totilas made by myself:



and the Jumping contest that i love the most will be there also! I can't wait to go there and see some interesting things!

Oké back to basic! Christian Louboutin got some new sneakers! I like them really!!


http://www.christianlouboutin.com/#/intro

I also looooove the new designerbags from Chanel Paris Shanghai!



Now it's time to spend some time on my homework and i still have to train my own horse ;-)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Congrats for the prices!!!!!
    This is really outstanding!! I like what you do!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love those Christian Louboutin's sneakers!

    Don't even talk about the Chanel bags ;) ♥

    xxx
    Ale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Like the sneakers, love the bags ♥

    Hmm what friend are you talking about..

    O wait, you live with me 2 days a week :D.

    Kind of missed you this week because you were not here :(.

    Next week last week right :O.

    xoxo <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen