dinsdag 9 november 2010

MTV Europe Music Awards 2010



Hellooo peoplee!!!

It took some time to blog but i finally found the time for it ;-)

Last week my Internship endet and they were very proud of me what i have done and learned in 8 weeks! Now we have to focus on the mare internship in February but that will all be okey ;-)

Last Sunday i went to Rachel for the famous EMA party at there! My lovely friends Nathalie and Samantha were there too so it became one big party! We were all dressed up for the show and we had so much fun!

My little bro looks a bit like Justin Bieber, when Justin won the award we text Joey (my brother) on twitter with celebrations!

Look the difference btw! (He's not gonna like it but i don't care xD)


tijdelijk
My brother Joey

VS.

Justin Bieber

Sooo..... Who winns? ;-)

Keep in touch for the foto's from our EMA party ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. They really look a like xD.

    JB is a real man now with his Best Male Artist award xD.

    xoxo <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome, yes they are so alike!!
    So cool!!

    xxx Ale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen